• Thomspon Rivers Univeristy open learning Student, Bachelor in Health and Science, Kamloops BC 2021
• Samadi Thai Massage, Nelson, BC (11 days) November 2020
• AIRPWT Level 1 Shockwave Therapy Training, Calgary AB (3 days) Sept. 2020 • Ashi Thai Deep Feet Bar Therapy, Portland Oregon (3 days) May 2019
• 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Temple, Fort McMurray, AB March 2019 • Fire Cupping Certification, Edmonton, AB (1 day) January 2019 • Mindful Meditation course in Calgary, AB (2 days) September 2018 • Guasha Massage certification from Chaing Mai, Thailand (1 day) Feb. 2018
• Beginners Thai Massage certification from Chaing Mai, Thailand (5 days) Feb. 2018
• Hot Stone Massage certification from Chaing Mai, Thailand (2 days) Feb. 2018
• Herbal Massage Compress Certification from Chaing Mai, Thailand (2 days)
• Medical Cupping certification from Chaing Mai, Thailand (2 days) Feb. 2018 • Lotus Palm Table Thai Massage, Montreal (5 days) October 2017 • Ayurveda Scalp Massage Certification, Toronto (1 day) January 2017 • Table Thai Massage Certification, Mississauga (5 days) August 2017 • Diploma Massage Therapy from the Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy (with honors exceeding 90% average) May 2016
• Trimesters at Sunny Brooke Hospital: Massage Therapy for Pregnancy Seot. 2016
• 200 hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training, Mysore India, March 2014
• Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, Registered Holistic Nutritionist Sept 2012 • Raynor Massage School of Natural Therapies, Massage diploma and certificate June 2011
After nearly 6 years of global massage practice, I applied to school in 2015 and graduated in 2016 with honors from the Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy, Toronto campus.
I consider myself a versatile therapist who is comfortable working within a large scope of practice. I believe every patient is different and it is my agenda to provide the most effective treatment for each individual who seeks my professional care.
My current massage styles include deep tissue, swedish, sport, pre and post natal, gua-sha, medical cupping, herbal compress, ayurvedic scalp massage, traditional thai massage and the latest addition to the ever expanding scope, integrated radial pressure wave therapy.
Currently I am based out of Edmonton, Alberta with frequent trips to Toronto, Fort Chipewyan and Fort Mc Murray. Please visit prices and bookings for the most up to date availability or check out https://lapetitemaisonrmt.janeapp.com/
I look forward to welcoming you to La Petite Maison and making your experience as joyful and effective as possible. Hopeful to see you soon!
AlexandraHi! I’m Alexandra Denvir and my official credentials include Registered Massage Therapist (British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, 2021) Certified Yoga Teacher (500 hr) and Registered Holistic Nutritionist.